In this how-to video, you will learn how to properly serve a volleyball. First, make sure you do not touch the line as you serve the ball. Take your left foot and put it a little bit forward past your right food. The foot will depend on which one is more dominant. Hold the arm holding the ball parallel to the floor. Now, place your other hand above the ball. Next, take the right hand and bring it next to your ear with the palm facing the other team. Now, toss the ball vertically and as high as you can. Now, make contact with the other hand high and at the middle of the ball. Follow through by going all the way through with your hand and stepping forward with your right leg. This is all you need to know in order to properly serve a volleyball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades