This video shows how to bump a volleyball.First you have your feet shoulder width apart and knees bent.Move to the ball so that it will come down squarely in front of you.Make contact with the ball in front of you.You may have to turn away from the net.Make your platform with your forearms by putting your forearms straight out almost parallel with the ground clasping your hands in front of you with your thumbs side by side but dot clasp your fingers together.Keep elbows locked and knees bent.Make contact with the ball at waist level.Keep your eye on the ball.Twist your shoulders to aim the ball.Follow through with you forearms straight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades