On sports teams, especially youth sports teams, the players are never one and the same. Young athletes are all different, which means they all have different skills and abilities out on the field or in the arena. As a coach, you can't treat them as a whole, but you need to treat these young players as individuals of a whole. This video covers some practices and techniques, as well as gives advice for better coaching skills for teaching a "team". This is coach psychology.
Check out what Crissy Rapp has to say about coaching your team as a whole at the link below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades